People at SYSLAB participate in a number of research groups at DSV.
- Georg Hodosi’s PhD defense June 12, 2017On June 12, 2017 our colleague Georg Hodosi, PhD student in IT Management group at DSV/Stockholm University has defended successfully his doctoral thesis entitled: “Information Technology Outsourcing in Large Companies in Sweden: A Perspective on Risks, Relationships and Success Factors”. … Continue reading →
- Georg Hodosi has nailed his PhD thesis at DSV May 10, 2017On May 10, 2017, Georg Hodosi has nailed his PhD thesis at DSV. Georg Hodosi is a PhD student in IT Management group at DSV and his PhD defence will take place on June 12, 2017 at 13.00 in L50 at … Continue reading →
- Ph.D. Funding for Research in IT Management from Swedish Research School of Management and Information Technology (MIT) April 4, 2017The application submitted in this year to Swedish Research School of Management and Information Technology (MIT) for Ph.D. funding for research in IT management at DSV/Stockholm University has been successfully. In the next five years DSV will receive 1.750.000 SEK … Continue reading →
- PhD position in IT Management at Department of Computer and Systems Sciences (DSV), Stockholm University April 3, 2017A PhD position in IT Management is now open at Department of Computer and Systems Sciences (DSV), Stockholm University. More information about this PhD position are available at this link: http://www.su.se/english/about/vacancies/vacancies-new-list The deadline to submit the application for this PhD position … Continue reading →
- Research visit at University of Vienna February 16, 2017Researchers of IS Unit visited OMiLAB – research group of Prof. Dimitris Karagiannis at Institute Computer Science and Business Informatics, at the University of Vienna, Austria and BOC AG. Discussions on using ADOxx tool for 4EM, Capability Driven Development, and future of modeling.
- Paper on Enterprise Architecture for Public Organizations published in International Journal of Information Management January 10, 2017In the paper, a generic architecture of how public organization handles cases is presented, along with a generic IT architecture. The architecture is based on a set of projects held together with Swedish public organizations. Martin Henkel, Erik Perjons, Eriks … Continue reading →
- Georg Hodosi’s PhD defense June 12, 2017