People at SYSLAB participate in a number of research groups at DSV.
- Gideon Mekonnen Jonathan’s PhD Defense May 11, 2023On May 11, 2023, our colleague Gideon Mekonnen Jonathan, PhD student in IT Management and Governance group at DSV/Stockholm University has defended successfully his PhD thesis entitled: “Information Technology Alignment: Towards Successful Digital Transformation”. His PhD thesis can be downloaded … Continue reading →
- Thomas Vakili – Congrats för scholarship to Universidad de Chile! February 7, 2023Congratulations for the Phd stipend from the PhD Visiting Program 2023 from Center for Mathematical Modeling (CMM) at the University of Chile, (Universidad de Chile) in Santiago, Chile. This will make it possible for Thomas Vakili to visit the center during three months … Continue reading →
- Early sepsis detection – Best paper award – ICTAI 2022 November 21, 2022The 34th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence was held virtually from 31s of October to the 2nd of November. With Aron Henriksson and in collaboration with Karolinska Institutet we presented our paper “Improving the Timeliness of Early Prediction … Continue reading →
- Best paper award at ICECH2022-The 10th International Conference on Emerging Challenges: Strategic Adaptation in the World of Uncertainties November 12, 2022The paper written by Rahmat Mulyana, Lazar Rusu, and Erik Perjons (members of IT Management and Governance group at DSV) and entitled “Hybrid IT Governance Mechanisms that Influence Digital Transformation and Organizational Performance in Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI)” has received … Continue reading →
- Predoc Seminar: Gideon Mekonnen Jonathan & Midterm seminar: Rahmat Mulyana October 7, 2022Welcome to the Predoc Seminar: Gideon Mekonnen Jonathan & Midterm seminar: Rahmat Mulyana Predoc Seminar: IT Alignment in Public Organisations Date: October 11, 2022 13:00-16:00 Room M10, DSV and Zoom Respondent: Gideon Mekonnen Jonathan More information about this seminar are at … Continue reading →
- Master thesis presentation at SHI 2022, Tromsø August 29, 2022Alexander Dolk presented his and Hjalmar Davidsen master thesis in form of a scientific paper with the title Evaluation of LIME and SHAP in Explaining Automatic ICD-10 Classifications of Swedish Gastrointestinal Discharge Summaries at the 18th Scandinavian Conference on Health Informatics, SHI … Continue reading →
- Gideon Mekonnen Jonathan’s PhD Defense May 11, 2023